Scale Modelworld 2014 – Product News, Part 1
November 8, 2014 in Show Reports
The weather is wet, the car parks are jammed, the queues are long – it’s time for Scale Modelworld 2014 in Telford!
We start our coverage with a roundup of product news from the show.
From start to end in the gallery:
– Airfix 1/48 Folland Gnat T.1. Available now.
– Airfix’s forthcoming 1/72 Supermarine Swift FR.5
– Airfix 1/72 Dornier Do-17Z (forthcoming)
– Airfix 1/72 Bristol Blenheim Mk. IVF (a variation on the recent Blenheim kit)
– Zoukei-Mura Horten Ho 229. This kit is on sale starting today.
– Revell 1/144 Airbus A400M Atlas
– Tarangus 1/48 SAAB JA37 Viggen. This is the first long-run injection moulded kit by this company. A limited first production run was on sale at the show.
– Special Hoby 1/32 Hawker Tempest Mk. II/V/VI.
This kit is expected in Q1 2015
– Special Hobby 1/48 F-86K Sabre Dog
– Last-minute update: Airfix new-tool 1/72 Boulton-Paul Defiant (announced today as a future release)
44 additional images. Click to enlarge