HE-115, 1/48, done. more done, really done
December 3, 2014 in Aviation
Well I did some weathering, trying not to over do it and added the exhaust pipes which I had forgotten, and antenna wire, in the process broke the nose gun in two, which I didn’t even notice until I looked at these photos…that is typical for this mode, every advance has it’s cost…oh well, it is still an improvement I think.
Weather did not allow me to overspray with Dullcoat, nor was I inclined to mask off (and probably mess up) those many glass pieces, so it is still rather shiny, but more grungy too.
I even found a place on the shelf, now full of the 4 twin engine models I have built since April.
Here are some pics, dome with a bit more care than the earlier ones I did, including an experimental shot I have been wanting to try with a fish-eye lens attachment I have laying around.
Enjoy, thanks for looking and sharing your work!
Now, I will regroup and get ready to get down and dirty, with a much slower, squarer, model tank –
7 additional images. Click to enlarge