March 19, 2017 in Uncategorized
This is the Revell Type 82 E. And a nice model it is. Very basic, but goes together well.
I just happened that it drove into a field of wild strawberries.
I wanted to do a factory fresh version and put this together in a couple of days.
The base was fun. Here is how I did it.
Fine ground foam with the larger foam added in. These were sprinkled on to a great big glob of white glue. allowed to dry. Then I went back with acrylic red for the strawberries. When this was dry I secured it all with flat clear. Then I went back and applied Future to the berries to make them shine a bit more.
Well there you have it.. A lot of fun. If I get tired of the black paint job, I’ll go back and field camo the unit.
Hope you like.
3 additional images. Click to enlarge