Are you ready for THE FRYING PAN CHALLENGE!
Hi all modeling friends!
Are you ready to pick up the gauntlet and accept THE FRYING PAN CHALLENGE?
Here is how it’s done:
1. Pick a kit that has been lying in your stash for at least a year.
2. Set a time and a date, no more than six months ahead, for when the model is to be finished*
3. Inspect your frying pan, to make sure that it is in working order.
4. Make your challenge public, by posting a photo of you, the kit and the frying pan, here on iModeler. Be sure to include time and date for when the model is to be finished.
5. If the model isn’t finished before the set time and date, smash it with the frying pan.
6. Post a picture of the finished or the smashed model here on iModeler, no later than one day after your set finishing date.
* “Finished” means that the model has been built, painted, decaled and looks like the object it is supposed to replicate.
I hereby promise, that I will build this model of the Wellington and finish it before 2400 Hrs the 31 of December 2017. If not, I shall smash it with my frying pan.
Posts of Work In Progress will follow.