Vickers Valiant ”down under”

• 7 posts
  • Last reply 4 weeks ago
  • 1/72, Airfix, atomic, Australia, RAF, Vickers
Viewing 1 - 7 of 7 posts
  • Allan J Withers said 4 weeks, 1 day ago:

1/72 Airfix, I started work on this earlier this month just for something different to do, one of my C130 nose weights with some plastic sheet to make sure it stays put ,super glue as well, tail planes together and undercarriage bays in wings, I should finish my cats before doing much more to this !!

6 attached images. Click to enlarge.

• Bernard E. Hackett, Jr. said 4 weeks ago:

Allan, looks like a big ‘un. I was curious as to how this would build up, so I willl be folowing on this with interest. as if I need another bomber… It’s an affliction. Good luck with it!

• Jeff Bailey said 4 weeks ago:

Looks good, Allan. I think the Valiant is a rather elegant looking machine. It’s right there with the B-47.

• Allan J Withers said 4 weeks ago:

Thanks Bernard, it is quite big, ————– thanks Jeffry, it has clean lines with the engines in the wings ! I have a B 47 to build in 1/144 at some time.

• Ferry Dierckxsens said 4 weeks ago:

Fantastic choice Allan. Looking forward to your build of this lovely aircraft. And like you mention I also have to finish another cat first.

• George Williams said 4 weeks ago:

Hi Allan, having made the Airfix Victor last year I’ll be following this build with interest, all we need now is a Vulcan………..

• Allan J Withers said 4 weeks ago:

Thanks Ferry, meeoooww, ————- Thanks George, my Victor is on a slow boat from China, we had all the V bombers here so I should get a Vulcan as well !!

Viewing 1 - 7 of 7 posts