1/48 Eduard FW-190 A4 (new tooll) 6./JG2 Rudorffer, Sidi Ahmed Tunisia

Started by Andreas Fey · 32 · 6 years ago · Eduard FW-190 A4 (new tooll)
  • Profile Photo
    Andreas Fey said 6 years, 2 months ago:

Hello, the weathering is added today, see photos. I used mig enamel wash, pastels and a very soft brush (lent from my wife : )

3 attached images. Click to enlarge.

• Profile Photo
    David A. Thomas said 6 years, 2 months ago:

Simply fabulous. Looks like it's about to fly off my screen!

• Profile Photo
    Paul Barber said 6 years, 2 months ago:

Getting more beautiful with every update - this is definitely art (allied to huge modelling skill)!

• Profile Photo
    David Mills said 6 years, 2 months ago:

Fabulous job Andreas - lovely paint and weathering

• Profile Photo
    Andreas Fey said 6 years, 2 months ago:

Thank you very much. You have make my day :o)

• Profile Photo
    david leigh-smith said 6 years, 2 months ago:

Really looking forward to seeing lots of photos of this finished.

• Profile Photo
    Pedro L. Rocha said 6 years, 2 months ago:

Andreas, your weathering skills and unique approach to it are simply stunning, just how did you achieved that realistic streaking/used effect below the cockpit? And by the way, what kind of sorcery you use to convince your wife to lend you her brush 🙂

• Profile Photo
    Louis Gardner said 6 years, 2 months ago:

Amazing work my friend... Would you like to finish mine ? 🙂

This looks fantastic. I just noticed the small yellow wires on the under carriage legs. Nice touch...

• Profile Photo
    Tom Bebout said 6 years, 2 months ago:

Shaping up to be quite a lovely build Andreas. Really looking good from here, bet your wife doesn't want her make up brush back after you used it.

• Profile Photo
    Andreas Fey said 6 years, 1 month ago:

Hello my friends. The Fw-190 A4 is ready for inspection now. Here are a few pictures of the finished model. I will provide more photos and a smal build review. Stay tuned.
    Yours Andreas (Fletcher)
    PS. My wife doesnt want her brush back, thats true. I invited her to dinner :o)

6 attached images. Click to enlarge.

• Profile Photo
    David A. Thomas said 6 years, 1 month ago:

I cannot believe it is 1:72...amazing, as expected. Please post to headlines as soon as possible!

• Profile Photo
    Andreas Fey said 6 years, 1 month ago:

Thank you David, but this is 1:48 : ) I will take more pictures before posting to headlines.

• Profile Photo
    Michel Verschuere said 6 years, 1 month ago:

Almost like the real thing. I like the clouds in the background! Gratuliere Andreas!

• Profile Photo
    Pedro L. Rocha said 6 years, 1 month ago:

Looking forward to some more photos Andreas, your Wurger looks excellent, solid build and good painting job. But what I like most is the exhaust stains, very convincing indeed.

• Profile Photo
    David A. Thomas said 6 years, 1 month ago:

Well then, my disbelief was well founded. And since I work in 1:48 I am nonetheless amazed by your workmanship. Simply beautiful finish on this bird.