My stash, at least part there of 06-2017.

• 17 posts
  • Last reply 8 months ago
  • 1/12, 1/144, 1/20, 1/200, 1/24, 1/72, displays, stash
Viewing 1 - 15 of 17 posts
  • Allan J Withers said 1 year, 1 month ago:

The visible part of my stash, there is more in boxes and my small displays with recently added shelves.

6 attached images. Click to enlarge.

• Craig Abrahamson said 1 year, 1 month ago:

Impressive stash, Allan…but they’re all in the “wrong scale” – lol 🙁
    And who’s that standing on the other side of your display cabinet…? 🙂

• Greg Kittinger said 1 year, 1 month ago:

Lots of cool subjects there my friend!

• Bernard E. Hackett, Jr. said 1 year, 1 month ago:

Allan, great collection! 4 VampiresT-55! My kind of a plan, you can do all sorts of things with them with the right decals, it’s a great little kit! Shame your cabinet is in shadow, I’d really like to see the contents. Thanks for sharing, inspirational!

• Ferry Dierckxsens said 1 year, 1 month ago:

A lot of interesting kits waiting in your stash, Allan. Offcourse some Whirlybirds, but also many other nice items. Are you into racingcars also?

Thanks Craig, all in the right scale !!! the ghost of modelling past.

Thanks Greg, I cant help being Cool.

Thanks Bernard, I like the Vampire, some Aussie variants and aerobatic subjects to do, will post everything in the cabinets eventually, almost all in the long cabinet and some in the other are posted !!

Thanks Ferry, yes also like my racing things, have posted most of them !

• kloster zero said 1 year, 1 month ago:

Allan
    You have to calm down and stop buying all those kits, build them instead!
    Otherwise you are going to end up president of the T.M.W.C.S.K. club (Those Modelers Who Cant Start a Kit ). Lol !
    Cheers
    Nice selection by the way !

Isn’t Kalamazoo the place where Gibson guitars are assembled?

May I ask what is there in the blue PJ production box? (The model is under the red Special Hobby box of the Boomerang 1/72)

• Allan J Withers said 8 months ago:

Havn’t kept track of this posting, don’t know where Gibsons are made, nice guitars though, two F84F Thunderstreaks, replacements for Airfix and Italeri kits, I’m more likely to be a member of TMWSTMK club.

3 attached images. Click to enlarge.

• Allan J Withers said 8 months ago:

I’ve changed the title of this post 2017, not 2007 as previous, typo !!, pic 1 my work bench 2012, pic 2 my paints 2010.

2 attached images. Click to enlarge.

• Jeff Bailey said 8 months ago:

WoW! You have your work cut out for sure! I thought I had a lot of kits waiting to see the light of day!

With mine, the NEWEST kits in my 45-55 kit stash were made in the late 1970s. Except for my 3 M1A1 models I plan to do. The operative word is PLAN. I actually started assembling the tracks for one of the tanks as well as an F6F Hellcat. Problem is, it’s no more fun putting the tracks together on the M1 than it was working on the tracks of my REAL M1A1(s) when I was still in Uncle Sam’s misguided children’s club. It IS somewhat lighter, however, since one track block (section) weighs 88 pounds! (about 50 kilos, with 87 track blocks on one side & 88 on the other)

FUN!

Viewing 1 - 15 of 17 posts