Workbench Disaster Area & Painting Area

• 8 posts
  • Last reply 1 year, 1 month ago
  • mancave, painthood, painting, workbench
Viewing 1 - 8 of 8 posts
  • George R Blair Jr said 2 years, 4 months ago:

I just signed up for imodeler & I really think it is a great idea. I wanted to ease into the community by sending some pictures of my work area & my painting area. My work area is my grown daughter’s former room, which I share with my wife & her card-making. I still like to use enamels to paint, so paint fumes are a problem in our shared workroom. We decided to enclose a seldom used patio last year, and I had the idea to put a bathroom fan into the wall and set up a paint hood. Works great & everyone is happy. It is a pain going from upstairs to downstairs to paint, but it beats the garage.
    Happy New Year to everyone!
    Cheers

3 attached images. Click to enlarge.

• Simon Whitney said 2 years, 4 months ago:

Nice George, and the spray booth makes for a safer environment for you and your good lady.
    Welcome to the madhouse George.

• Craig Abrahamson said 2 years, 4 months ago:

Looks like a perfectly functional disaster area to ME….lol

(and I STILL have to go out in the garage to paint). 🙁

• Jeff Bailey said 1 year, 1 month ago:

Very nice, George. I am just getting set to make a spray booth using a bathroom fan as well. Glad to hear that it works well for you. My booth itself will be a cardboard box, but I think it can work. Thanks for sharing!

• David Mills said 1 year, 1 month ago:

Great set up George! I love the paint shop set up – everything within arms reach!

• Greg Kittinger said 1 year, 1 month ago:

Welcome aboard! Good luck getting through that stash in your garage…I guess you’re going for immortality! I look forward to seeing your models posted.

• Bernard E. Hackett, Jr. said 1 year, 1 month ago:

That is a nice layout you have, neatly and efficiently arranged. Nice exhaust fan/booth.

• George Henderson said 1 year, 1 month ago:

Very nice set up

Viewing 1 - 8 of 8 posts