Greetings to all .

Started by DE4EVER · 4 · 9 years ago
  • Profile Photo
    DE4EVER said 9 years ago:

Greetings to all here :
    I have searched for the proper place to place my introduction, but the search had no avail.
    For some time now I have been visiting this forum, I must say with all due respect, my hat is off too all here in show of respect. Your projects and models are really good eye candy, job well done. I just spend hours looking at them ... Who say's modeling is dead ?
    I finally decided to register and join in this great forum.
    I am very much into NASCAR as the only means of auto modeling. I also do military aviation, armor, space, sci-fi, figures ( big on ALIEN ), dinosaurs, dioramas, builds with fiber optics and sculpting.
    Hope too make new friends here, and help in this our hobby.

Erick aka : de3freak
    Again ... sorry if this is the wrong place for this.

• Profile Photo
    Craig Abrahamson said 9 years ago:

I wouldn't say it's the "wrong place"...after all...I found it, didn't I...? lol
    I, too, used to do NASCAR models (even made some of my own from various other kits), but gave it up due to the ever changing sponsors, numbers, colors, drivers...you name it. Just couldn't keep up. My passion is WWII through the "golden age" of military aviation.
    Welcome aboard and I'm glad you decided to join in rather than "lurk"...now - let's see some of your work.

• Profile Photo
    California Steve said 9 years ago:

Hey Erick, I replied to your other post with your fantastic DE Dio. Now did you mention Fiber optics? That is some of the fun I have in modeling along with LED enhancement. Click on my name and check out some of the madness. I am looking forward to more of your projects.
    And welcome,
    California Steve

• Profile Photo
    Jack Mugan said 9 years ago:

Welcome aboard….looking forward to seeing your work.