Sorry about the pre post. Here is the composition my Son put together..

Started by California Steve · 5 · 6 years ago
  • Profile Photo
    California Steve said 8 years, 3 months ago:

From his keyboard to his computer for mixing. All music and photos are his. Please put on your headphones or plug in your speakers. There are a lot of high and low notes.

He would like to compose movie scores in the future. Tell us what you think. He is mature enough to except positive and negative input, Thanks guys.

California Steve + Sean

• Profile Photo
    Craig Abrahamson said 8 years, 3 months ago:

Very nicely done, Master Flowers...I assume all photos are taken locally in your area (?) - the music sounds as though it 's of a classical nature. Tell him he dun gud. 🙂

• Profile Photo
    California Steve said 8 years, 3 months ago:

Thanks Craig. Sean says thank you very much. He is in to John Willams and has had communication with him by e-mail. You would be surprised how many famous people return mail. That's also one of his hobby's. We collect cool models he has a portfolio of letters and e-mail from many famous scholars.
    Thanks again,
    Steve

• Profile Photo
    Jeff Bailey said 6 years, 11 months ago:

Cal Steve, I hope your Son has continued his efforts since this was a new post. I found the whole presentation delightful. The music really flowed with the pictures. The photography is excellent as well. If he has chosen John Williams as an example of "how to do it," he's chosen wisely. Great job and very enjoyable.

• Profile Photo
    Robert Royes said 6 years, 11 months ago:

Real nice! Got some talent there!