Helicopters 1/72 scale, some models of my built collection

• 5 posts
  • Last reply 8 months, 2 weeks ago
  • AH1, CH146, EC145, H34, Lynx, Wessex, Westland
Viewing 1 - 5 of 5 posts
  • Ferry Dierckxsens said 11 months ago:

Just some of my built helicopters in 1/72 scale. A-Model KASKR-1 autogiro, Italeri Westland Wessex Navy, Hobbyboss H34 Navy, Italeri CH-146 Griffon, Revell EC-145 demonstrator, Revell Westland Lynx Navy, Italeri AH-1 Army.
    I hope you like them.

7 attached images. Click to enlarge.

• Allan J Withers said 10 months ago:

Nice varied display Ferry, good to see the Lynx in the other option scheme to the Dutch one that I did ! and two versions of Wessex ! I hope you get the chance to post them all individually.

• Craig Abrahamson said 10 months ago:

Outstanding workmanship, sir….you and Allan should get along famously, both being rotary wing builders (and I agree with him as well…you SHOULD post them as individual articles),

• Ferry Dierckxsens said 10 months ago:

Thank you Allan. Yes the Lynx in a nice kit to build, and I found the German Navy version a nice addition. I’m planning to post them individually like you suggest. Some more in the cabinet to show.
    Thank you Craig, I really like to build these whirlybirds, next to many other flying subjects. And yes I will post individual articles of them.

• Jeff Bailey said 8 months, 2 weeks ago:

It’s nice to see some great “Hopper-coppers.” (That’s what I called them as a kid.) You have a nice collection, Frank – and add me to the “You need to post them individually” crowd!

Viewing 1 - 5 of 5 posts