1/48 Draken Hasegawa

Started by Adilcan Topgül · 25 · 5 years ago
  • Profile Photo
    Adilcan Topgül said 5 years, 10 months ago:

Ahahaha David you should see the museum i am working for a true chaos and house of distraction yet we still can make models 😀

• Profile Photo

By the way this is the most fun topic ive seen here so keep it up gentlemen we can keep having fun here and i can still keep posting progress

• Profile Photo
    Greg Kittinger said 5 years, 10 months ago:

I love these unsung heroes of aviation and am really looking forward to the build progress and details. I'm almost as eagerly anticipating the further shenanigans and pontifications of our esteemed psycho-philosophers! This hobby just keeps growing new dimensions... (distractions? rabbit holes?)!

• Profile Photo

Cockpit is finished fuselage top and bottom halves are gluead and some sub assemblys done for wings and tail a little problem to mention ( and i am not the only one having it) back end of the fuselage which ive marked in the instructions wont sit flush with the rest of the fuselage so a filling and sanding required ive used some stretched sprue and gel type super glue tomarrow i will spray some primer and check the surface probably more filling n sanding required thats it for today

5 attached images. Click to enlarge.

• Profile Photo
    Louis Gardner said 5 years, 10 months ago:

You are really moving along with this build. You will have it done in no time. It's looking fantastic !

• Profile Photo

Thanks Louis kit is beautifull and goes tohether nice withouth toovmuch problems and dont have toovmany parts i plan to finish it by monday

• Profile Photo

Primed and ready to go

1 attached image. Click to enlarge.

• Profile Photo
    david leigh-smith said 5 years, 10 months ago:

Finished by Monday? Your going to have to learn to slow down, Adilcan. What happens if/when you get married? Have kids? You can't have your wife thinking you can complete a model in a few days. Building a pitot tube gives me at least two days peace, quiet, and some degree of mental health.

R(I) x T + B(>)3 + iM + Lpp x Tn = MtFdTfAm

Research (internet) x Time + Beer (3 or more) x iModeler + Looking at photos of planes x Time for Naps = MORE THAN FIVE DAYS TO FINISH A MODEL

That said, good job on the plastic, Adilcan!

• Profile Photo

Ahahahah David nice formula 🙂
    But in reality probably i cant finish it by monday friday maybe ? Well lets hope for the best and as for the slowing down i really shoul learn it for the model i allready applied the bottom color and first color of the camo for the top but no modeling tomarrow i plan to start shading the paint on weekend.

• Profile Photo

Today i find some time to paint the camo
    A little touch up needed for the underside

3 attached images. Click to enlarge.