1/72 JASDF F-14J ”Samurai Cat”

Started by · 4 · 6 years ago · 1/72, F-14
  • Profile Photo
    said 6 years, 10 months ago:

For sure it's a What-if themed, admin please remove this post if it's shouldn't be here, thanks!

JASDF 3rd Air Wing, 3rd Squadron, Misawa AFB・F-14J Kai "Samurai Cat" 93-4986
    航空自衛隊 F-14J 改 第3飛行隊 93-4986 "サムライ貓"

Academy's 1/72nd scale F-14A Tomcat, JASDF sea-camouflage paint set from Mr.Hobby, decals from Fishbone Inc. The samurai figures are from Zvezda 6411 Samurai commanders pack.

Cheers!

• Profile Photo
    Louis Gardner said 6 years, 9 months ago:

This one would qualify since it's a "Tomcat"... and a very cool looking one at that. I like the Samurai figures too ! You definitely have talent my friend.

I noticed that you are a new member to the Imodeler website. Welcome aboard, and I really like your work ! You will find that this is a friendly place.

Normally these "Group Build" threads are places for persons to show the process on how they built their project. Photos are normally posted along the way, showing how their project is coming along. At the end, everyone posts up an article on their build or builds if they have more than one.

By chance do you have any photographs of the actual building process ? That would be awesome if you did, and could post them here with your masterpiece.

If not, it's no harm. I will leave this article and pictures of your Tomcat for others to enjoy as I have. I appreciate the fact that you took the time to share your completed plane with us. I'm sure that others will agree.

Please feel free to start another build that is "Cat" themed and start a build log on it. I am very impressed with your work.

Again I thank you, and welcome aboard !

Sincerely,
    Louis Gardner

"Year of the Cat" Group Build Moderator

• Profile Photo
    said 6 years, 9 months ago:

Oh, yea. I have alot of the WIP photos!

• Profile Photo
    Louis Gardner said 6 years, 9 months ago:

Please feel free to share them here on this thread if you don't mind.
    Thanks in advance.