The Worimi hornet is complete. This model represents A21-23 that was dressed in Worimi group traditional artwork and colours to celebrate the service of indigenous people within the Australian Defence Force during 2016. The aircraft is adorned with the name […]
Top 54 articles on RAAF
Check the A-Z contents index to look for similar topics, or head to the home page to see what's new today!
1/72 Airfix, I modified the nose, fitted brass tube and wire to the prop’s, added antennae and just enough weight for it to sit, finished in Polly Scale acrylics and MM enamels with MM acrylics over Daves decals, Aussie and […]
1/72 Matchbox, almost OOB, I replaced the intermediate wing struts with sprue, replaced the engine and fitted 0.010″ brass tailplane bracing wires, finished in MM and Revell enamels with Future and Xtra flat over Aussie and Ventura decals from the […]
1/72 Italeri, I modified the nose turret and added a Falcon vac part, hinged the guns, modified the engines and cowls and added sprue exhausts, added plastic tube and brass wire to the engines, propellers, added rudder pedals, finished in […]
1/72 Mach2, I modified the turrets to convert to a transport, sanded and polished the canopy and painted on the frames, strengthened the fuselage join between the wings with a strip of cloth and added the mooring rails to the […]
1/72 MPM, I replaced and added a few things, exhausts from sprue, pitots and bracing from brass wire, air scoops from alloy foil, finished in Humbrol and MM enamels with Future and Micro flat over kit decals.
1/72 Hobbycraft, I modified a few things, brass wire to propeller shaft, clear sprue landing light, engine cowl and added some antennae and static dischargers, finished in MM and Humbrol enamels with Future over Max and other decals.
1/72 Academy, I modified a few things, brass wire and tube to prop’, landing light, guns, finished in MM, Humbrol and Tamiya enamels with Future and Matt Cote over Aussie and kit decals.
1/72 Hasegawa, I modified the prop’ with brass tube, added some Academy bombs, finished in MM, Humbrol and Tamiya enamels with MM 10000 and 30000 acrylics over kit and Aussie decals.
1/72 Italeri, I modified a few things, brass wire and tube to the propeller, clear sprue for nav’ lights and larger gun blisters, not happy with these at first, finished in MM and Humbrol enamels with Future and Xtra flat […]