The SB2C Channel at iModeler (9 articles)

"SB2C" is one of the many topics covered at iModeler.
Check the A-Z contents index to look for similar topics, or head to the home page to see what's new today!

1/48 Revell (ProModeller) SB2C-4 Hellldiver

by Michal Walusz on December 28, 2017 in Aviation -- 17 Comments

Hello Folks My latest completed build. This time last of US Navy dive bomber SB2C-4 Helldiver from Revell. The kit goes together rather well the only problem I have was installing resin replacement wheel bays. I have some gaps to […]

1/48 Pro Modeler SB2C-4 Curtiss Helldiver VB-83, USS Essex, April 1945

by Louis Gardner on January 27, 2017 in Aviation -- 47 Comments

This one is hot off the work bench. It’s number two for the year, but I started it last year. I literally just finished it less than an hour or so ago….. I have been posting updates with the build […]

1/48 SB2C-4 Helldiver

by John Healy on June 16, 2016 in Aviation -- 35 Comments

Another one I never posted from a few years back. This is the Revellogram Promodeler kit from the late 90s. The decals were terrible and yellowed, so I cobbled together spares to model a USS Bunker Hill Helldiver. I painted […]

SB2C-4 Helldiver

by Ralph Clements on March 9, 2015 in Aviation -- 22 Comments

Well this is my just finished 1/48 scale Revell Pro-Modeler SB2C-4 Helldiver, in the colors and markings of VB-84, U.S.S. Bunker Hill, 1945. I read that the Helldiver was not universally loved by those who used it, but I imagine […]

SB2C-4 Helldiver Academy 1/72 kit

by Alan Rush on June 30, 2014 in Aviation -- 30 Comments

It has been a while since I have posted and I have finally finished a kit to offer. My two WIP albums haven’t changed but I did finish my first aircraft kit since childhood and thought I would put it […]

Promodeller 1/48 SB2C Helldiver w/Wolfpack wingfold

by bob mack on April 28, 2014 in Aviation -- 20 Comments

promodeller 1997 vintage…the decals exploded upon impact with the water so i cobbled them from the the stash…didn’t have too many white codes so i stole them from a Korean war corsair…the wing fold went very smooth…had it done in […]

SB2C-4 Helldiver Rebuild

by Ben Jakobsen on April 24, 2014 in Aviation -- 12 Comments

VB-83 Curtis SB2C-4 Helldiver

by Mark Beckwith on November 13, 2013 in Aviation -- 12 Comments

1/48 Pro Modeler SB2C-4 Helldiver Inspired by Tom’s posting the other day of an “Essex” Helldiver, here’s mine from VB83. I built this one basically OOB with some minor scratch built additions to the cockpit. Construction was simple and straight-forward, […]

1/72 Cyber Hobby SB2C3 Helldiver

by Mike Wood on September 5, 2013 in Aviation -- 8 Comments

Just finished this. The kit looked lovely in the box, especially the interior, but was plagued by poor instructions, ill fitting parts (dive brakes, open canopy). The engine cylinders are configured wrong. 2 of the canopy pieces snapped in half […]