1/48 Eduard Focke-Wulf FW-190A-8
Here's one that i built a few years ago, when the Eduard kit was released. I remember there being some online angst regarding the thickness of chord around the vertical tail empanage. I found it to be pretty much accurate based on my own research, and even if I'm dead wrong, I don't tend to get too caught up in the drama of rivet-counting.
It was a nice kit to build, with all of the excellent Eduard extras I enjoy in a kit (PE, masks, etc.) There was a little bit of a fit issue around the trailing edges of the wing root, but as I recall, that was the only one. The rest, because of all of the internal detail, was just a little fiddly. 8/10, would build again. 🙂
6 additional images. Click to enlarge.