A while back I tried my hand at a “splinter” camouflage scheme ala Keith Ferris on an F-15 Eagle.
This time I gave it another go with the Monogram F-4C.
I still haven’t gotten the result(s) I’d hoped for, but perhaps it could have been worse I suppose.
If my old nemesis of the “hurry up and finish it” syndrome hadn’t reared its’ ugly head, it might have turned out better.
I’ll have another chance on the next build – I’m gonna try this same paint job (or a ‘similar’ paint job, I should say), on a Tomcat next.
I also have an F-18 [Blue Angels edition] which just may receive the same application…we’ll see.
2 additional images. Click to enlarge.