Recently we have updated iModeler’s capability to incorporate content from other sites, including videos from Youtube, Vimeo and a plethora of other services.
Briefly speaking, any video found on Youtube can be easily relayed on iModeler or included in your iModeler writing. All that is required is placing a video link in the body of your article.
To show you how, here’s a short pictorial on how to create a great-looking video post at iModeler.
7 additional images. Click to enlarge.
1. Videos from Youtube and Vimeo (and other similar services) can be shared directly in your iModeler articles
1. Sharing a Youtube video on iModeler is simple. Here, a new article is being created. To include a video, we'd need to grab a link to it from Youtube.
1. Head on to Youtube to locate your video...
2. Once you've located your clip, look for the "Share" option. If the author of the video has permitted sharing to other sites than Youtube, the "Share" option will be available. Let's click it.
1. A popup dialog box will appear.
2. Here's a link to the video.
3. Use this button to copy it directly to the clipboard.
4. Optionally, you can also set the start time to jump directly into selected part of the clip.
1. Back in your iModeler article, paste the obtained Youtube link. That's all there is to it!
2. Remember to place the link in a separate line.
1. As soon as you save the article, iModeler will automatically expand your video link into a full video player for the clip.
1. Imodeler will also automatically extract a cover picture from your video for that extra appeal in the headlines. Enjoy!