Telford kit news – Wingnut Wings 1/32 Avro Lancaster, a closer look
This article is part of a series:
- Telford kit news: Airfix 1/48 new releases – Blenheim Mk. I, Hawker Hunter
- Telford kit news – Wingnut Wings 1/32 Avro Lancaster, a closer look
- Airfix new-tool 1/48 Supermarine Spitfire FR Mk. XIV – Visual review
- Airfix 1/24 Grumman F6F-5 Hellcat – Visual review
- HK Models 1/32 Avro Lancaster Mk. I – a closer look
Reporting live from Telford, one of the undisputed head-turners of this show is this, the forthcoming Wingnut Wings 1/32 Avro Lancaster Mk. I. Also covered on video here:
Let’s have a closer look. This is a partially built model constructed out of the early test-shot sprues. The actual product will appear only in 2019-2020, and it is likely to become the most expensive WnW kit to date, meaning a street price in excess of 350 USD.
17 additional images. Click to enlarge.