Mirage F1 AZ 1/32 Scale, Scratch Build. Part 7
Another update from the modeller suffering from '' Dissonance Disorder'', We had a public holiday in South Africa last Friday, and I took the liberty of doing some work on my Mirage F1,
I built up the air brakes, they were made up of 15 parts per air brake, as you will see, I drilled the air brakes before I shaped the plastic with the heat gun, the reason for covering the plastic with masking tape was to prevent the corners from bending up when they were heated. After the shaping, everything was glued together and primed.
I then made up the vertical stabilizer and the elevators, using the same principle as shown in the pictures.
Lined up the nose section, and glued to the fuselage.
I have subsequently found that the nose is incorrectly shaped, this I have rectified and will post in the next up date.
Hope you like the look of the build so far,
Startin' to 'take shape'...gonna be a nice 'n.
Looking Big so far, This has been quite a massive undertaking, thanks for the comment.
You are a serious candidate for a rubber room, Marc. 🙂
This is amazing work.
I think you are correct with your comment, I will build my rubber room after this build is completed. Thanks for the support Tom.
Phew... its not an egg plane, I am totally relieved Greg...
Thanks for the comment.
Marc this is shaping up to be one stunning model. Can't wait to see this one when finished! Masterclass work as to be expected!