End of the year, clean up and new project
Well, having just finished my 1/32 A-1, I was less than satisfied with the build. Turned out great, but I didn’t enjoy it much. I thought about it and it was the same for the past few larger builds I had done. I decided one thing was my workbench organization…sucked…So I ordered a sprue sorter/holder since I seemed to spend a huge amount of time digging through the box for “sprue H” Well…it sucked…So I decided I’d build my own, with a runner holder and parts organizer for aftermarket and other parts not on sprues. Some of the larger ones don’t do well it it, but only two, wings and fuselage, pretty sure I can figure that out! Then I had left over materials, and realized I had most of my tools in old coffee cups, so I built a tool caddy. Now to decide how to paint this beast once I’m done so I can make the proper decisions as I build, but so far so good!
4 additional images. Click to enlarge.