1/48 Tamiya Focke-Wulf FW-190F-8
I haven’t built one of these in awhile, so I decided to just relax and have some fun with it. Aside from a little putty around the area where the cowling meets the wings’ leading edge, this kit goes together very well. The markings are for the winter camouflage option. I didn’t like how it turned out, so I resprayed the RLM 74/75, and decided that this it what the machine looks in the summertime! All paints are Gunze-Sangyo Mr. Hobby aqueous acrylics.
• Gun barrels drilled out
• Bare Metal Foil added to hydraulic oleo struts
• E-Z Line antenna
• Photoetch seat harness by Eduard.
• Auxiliary fuel tank from an Eduard Bf-109 kit.
• Morane antenna from an Eduard Bf-109 kit.
• Instrument dials individually punched from Airscale sheet
12 additional images. Click to enlarge.