A few (ok...a lot) of my past builds for your dining & dancing pleasure...

Started by Craig Abrahamson · 5 · 11 years ago
  • Profile Photo
    Craig Abrahamson said 11 years, 5 months ago:

I'm not going to post the scale, manufacturer, WIP pics, etc., etc. - I think the majority of you here can figure all that out on your own. I just thought I'd share some of my favorites with everyone.

• Profile Photo
    c. Wayne Sharp said 11 years, 5 months ago:

..good work , I really do like the B-58.. god, what a roar... flew mostly at mach so folks told AF to cut it out for the most part then we let the Russians add it to the SALT Tready for excluetion... too fast I guess.. seen and heard many of those.. metal job is really good.cws

• Profile Photo

Thanks, Wayne. I took the easy way out for that NMF scheme. I used Model Master "Buffable Metalizer" in the rattle cans. There are like 5 different shades available and you can create different 'tones' by either buffing or NOT buffing the paint. Sealed with Future. The same technique was utilized for all my natural metal builds. Guess I'm basically lazy - lol.

• Profile Photo
    Jack Mugan said 11 years, 5 months ago:

That is one beautiful B-58 Hustler. Is that paint or foil?

• Profile Photo

Thank you, Jack...that's Model Master "Buffable Metalizer" in the rattle cans. So many have asked about the method I've used, I'm going to post a brief tutorial under the 'general modeling' forum, rather than continually taking up space every where else. Take a look and again, thank you for the compliment.