Wolfpack T-38A Talon, NASA T38, 1/48

Started by Cricket · 11 · 6 months ago · 1/48, NASA, NASA T-38, T-38A, Talon, Wolfpack
  • Profile Photo
    Cricket said 1 year, 4 months ago:

I built this over the summer, its been on of my favorite aircraft. I Always thought it looked like a mosquito :). It was an enjoyable build and the instructions were fantastic.

I was going to hang it over my Space shuttle model because the two seemed to go hand in hand

12 attached images. Click to enlarge.

• Profile Photo
    Spiros Pendedekas said 1 year, 4 months ago:

Superb job, my friend @bikequeen!

• Profile Photo
    John vd Biggelaar said 1 year, 4 months ago:

Beautiful work on this Talon, Cricket @bikequeen
    I fully agree that this aircraft has a beautiful shape, also one of my favorite jets, still.

• Profile Photo

@fiveten @johnb thanks guys! It’s a pretty plane πŸ™‚

• Profile Photo
    George R Blair Jr said 1 year, 4 months ago:

Really nice, Cricket (@bikequeen). The NASA paint scheme really looks good on the T-38, and you did a great job getting the blue stripes on the plane. I have a love/hate relationship with long decals like those. I flew T-38s in pilot training in 1976, so your model brings back some good memories. Cheers.

• Profile Photo

@gblair I hear that George! I was really scared of those stripes but they laid down so nicely I was surprised and I am so jealous of you T-38 flight πŸ™‚

• Profile Photo
    John Healy said 1 year, 1 month ago:

I just came across this, Cricket. Nice work and thanks for posting the in progress photos. I’ve wondered what this kit looked like.

• Profile Photo
    Tom Cleaver said 1 year, 1 month ago:

Nice work and a great result. The NASA scheme looks very good on the T-38.

• Profile Photo
    Anthony Ricco said 1 year, 1 month ago:

Wow amazing work Cricket @bikequeen, or should it be @planequeen now. what a beautiful plane and a really really nice scheme. Well done.

• Profile Photo
    Martin said 6 months ago:

Nice Talon and a good outcome

• Profile Photo
    Cricket said 6 months ago:

@impisi Thanks Martin πŸ™‚