Another New Guy - Some Of My Builds

Started by Ian Shaw · 10 · 4 years ago
  • Profile Photo
    Ian Shaw said 4 years, 11 months ago:

Hi everyone, this is my first post on iModeler.com. I've been away from the hobby for a few years and I'm now getting back into it again. Main interest at the moment is Polish Sqn's in the RAF during WWII and finishing off models that have been on the "Shelf of Doom" for years! So here we have some 1/48th scale Hurricanes the Mk.1 is the Pegasus kit and the Mk.2's are the old Monogram kit. Then we have the old FROG Shackleton MR Mk.3 which I spent fours years building as a Phase 3 version. Just in time of course for Revell to bring their new mould version of the Phrase 3 out.
    Thanks for looking.

Ian

8 attached images. Click to enlarge.

• Profile Photo
    Robert Royes said 4 years, 11 months ago:

Impressive builds, they look great! Welcome.

• Profile Photo
    neil foster said 4 years, 11 months ago:

Hi Ian, glad to have you on board.Some nice work there ,looking forward to more of your stuff.
    N.

• Profile Photo
    Ferry Dierckxsens said 4 years, 11 months ago:

Very nice work Ian! Welcome to iModeler. Looking forward to see more of your work here.

• Profile Photo
    Gary Wiley said 4 years, 11 months ago:

Nice builds Ian. Welcome to the group.

• Profile Photo
    Greg Kittinger said 4 years, 11 months ago:

Great group of models, and as above - welcome aboard!

• Profile Photo
    Tom Bebout said 4 years, 11 months ago:

Welcome Ian, and nice work on those models you posted. You'll find this a nice site with lots of friendly folks posting and good conversation as well.

• Profile Photo
    Louis Gardner said 4 years, 11 months ago:

Welcome aboard Ian ! This is the best website hand down. I think you will enjoy the camaraderie here...
    Thanks for sharing pictures of your builds.

• Profile Photo
    Pedro L. Rocha said 4 years, 11 months ago:

Welcome aboard Ian! It’s a very nice selection of models you have here. I especially like the Avro Shackleton, very nice indeed

• Profile Photo
    Jeff Bailey said 4 years, 11 months ago:

Welcome to iMod, Ian! @ianshaw

( As a former English major, I also love that you know the difference between mould and mold! LoL! )