Betty Bomber. 1/72. Lindberg Models

Started by ronaldalvarez · 9 · 4 years ago
  • Profile Photo
    ronaldalvarez said 4 years, 9 months ago:

Hello friends, here again with you, this time I leave you my last work which is a wonderful but simple model of Lindberg "Japan Betty Bomber" well known in the days of the Second World War, I hope you like it, you will realize a dirty suitable for advanced uses in the war, the front and rear wings were cut to simulate his resting position and he opened the floodgates on both sides, as for advanced moments of combat the grids hindered the shooters who dived To defend the ship by the sides of the same, decals are placed with irregular lolos rounds which simulate a review of manual painting to the Japanese emblems by the crew to cover the disgust in their national symbols, could a Japanese bird be very shaved and worn but never your neglected rising sun ..., greetings to all I hope you like ...

• Profile Photo
    George R Blair Jr said 4 years, 9 months ago:

I have never had much success with Lindberg models, but you have made this one look great. Super paint job.

• Profile Photo
    Robert Royes said 4 years, 9 months ago:

Nice work, looks great! Lindberg's are hit or miss, here's a trainer my Dad did a while ago, It's an ok kit.

1 attached image. Click to enlarge.

• Profile Photo

Here in Venezuela for economic reasons we do not have a wide variety of kits at the market level, in fact what is most seen is lindberg, the rest has unreachable prices for anyone, all my life I have studied the existing modeling techniques to apply it to the lindberg who enjoy a bad reputation, I want to know what is the true scope of the negative that is to build a lindberg and know if it is truly what is said a real loss of time. Greetings from Venezuela...

• Profile Photo

Wow un Stearman PT17, my Favorite...

• Profile Photo
    Greg Kittinger said 4 years, 9 months ago:

A great looking build, especially starting with the Lindberg kit. Nicely weathered for a late-war, tired-and-weary war-horse.

• Profile Photo

Thanks Greg, it is well known to see that a dedicated painting assistance gives any model whatever the brand of the "life" kit, what is important is the love that is given at the time of work, so it is tired by the battle

• Profile Photo
    Robert Royes said 4 years, 9 months ago:

The Lindberg kits might not have the detail as the modern model company's kits, but with work you've done here it turned out fantastic!

• Profile Photo
    ronaldalvarez said 4 years, 8 months ago:

Maybe it would be its worn finish that the judges liked in the competition more than if the fact that they were seeing perhaps the worst kit on the market to make a model of the Japanese Betty bomber won Bronze at the IPMS event, I feel satisfied and happy to make a product that simply in today's world would be rejected or ignored due to its limited quality ... greetings