George & Tom: As I mentioned earlier, the resin Mk.2 MB seat in this kit is equally bad. I should have popped for a replacement but I want to finish this without any extras that aren’t in the box.
The props have now been attached to the spinners. I used Alclad II primer, acrylics MM Insignia Red and Vallejo Metal Aluminum for the spinners and Tamiya gloss black and MM insignia yellow for the blades finished with Alclad flat Klear Kote.
I don’t think these props are accurate , but there is no way to really fix them without total replacement. They seem too narrow especially at the tips. Pardon the resin dust on the blades.
1. I wasn’t going to point this out but the decal here went flying off to never neverland so I made my own. needs a little touch up.