Mosquito is done! Yeah. After all of the drama with this kit, the finish was almost an anti-climax. Once I got the decals sorted out, I sprayed it with some Testors Flat (out of the can). The movie stand-in did not have a wire aerial like wartime Mosquitoes, but had two whip antennas behind the cockpit instead. I added these using fine wire. I then took all of the masking off, then did a little weathering, added all of the smaller parts, and that was it. So, here is my Mosquito TT Mk 35 masquerading in the movie for a Mosquito Mk 6. I used the code HT-G, serial HR113, which was one of the Mosquitos which was used for many of the flying sequences in the movie. In the end, I guess it was worth the effort, but not nearly as much fun as other things I have built.
8 attached images. Click to enlarge.