USING THIS ”GROUP” SYSTEM.

• 3 posts
  • Last reply 4 weeks ago
Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 posts
  • Rodney J. Williams said 4 weeks, 1 day ago:

I have been ask to join the “GROUP” so I am going to try. We have had a APPLE P.C. for 20 years, then early this year our 30 year old grandson bought the latest Apple. I’m still learning how to use some of the new things.

I use to select what we call a “Desk-Top” folder and open it, then select one of the named “Sub Folders;” (s.f.) and put it on the desk top. I write a story, then open the s.f. and select the images that I need to post for the written words. I did this recently, but to my surprise, I could not open the s.f. so I could select the photos that went along with written words. I tried to delete the folder, but it will not delete.

Example: I wanted 10 photos for the story, but the folder had over a 100 images in it. I now have to open a folder, select the images & download them into a new sub-folder. When I’m finished writing, I just add the images from that new sub-folder.

Now for some “BAD NEWS” I posted the F-1 HORNET on iModeler as listing #93. I now have a listed #155 model posted, but I don’t have a post date written down on my paper print-out.

I can post the Hornet again, once I get all of the Mosquito photos posted.

• Spiros Pendedekas said 4 weeks ago:

Ahhhh! Those computers, Rodney!
    Glad you sort yourself out!

• Erik Gjørup said 4 weeks ago:

Hi Rodney – welcome in this Group!

I have to admit I know next to nothing about APPLE products! (MAC, iPhone etc) I have a iPAD mini that I sometimes use as my navigation-aid when flying, but thats it.

Just saw your Mossie-post, and that went well indeed! If you wish, you can divide it up in smaller posts, spreading the build over a few days or so, that will make it easier to post a small text about what is going on in the pictures – and it takes less time to upload fewer pictures at a time.

The way you did it with the Mossie works fine with me if that is your preferred method, all up to you. Thank you for taking part in this Group! Looking forward to the next DH upload from you!

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 posts