"blue box reply"

Started by Erik Gjørup · 9 · 4 years ago
  • Profile Photo
    Erik Gjørup said 4 years, 9 months ago:

Anyone able to tell me how I get to make an answer directly to a post? - that is when someone make a comment, I want to add my reply to that specific post, not leave it at the bottom of the thread. I see some are able to do that, adding their reply in a "blue box" under the specific comment.
    I use PC and both edge and Firefox.

• Profile Photo

and test on iPad still no luck..

• Profile Photo
    Pedro L. Rocha said 4 years, 9 months ago:

Send a pm to the staff, perhaps they can give you a helping hand Erik. Strange that nothing seems to work regardless of the user platform 🙁

• Profile Photo

Will do - thanx anyway

• Profile Photo
    James B Robinson said 4 years, 9 months ago:

Erik, I've found that the easiest way to make sure you are directing your comment to a specific person is to tag them in the comment, either at the beginning of the comment or the end like this.

@airbum

• Profile Photo

@jamesb - I have been using the form here to make replyes to a post in headlines, and it worked like a charm. Lets see if it works here too 🙂

• Profile Photo

OK - that did not work here. Perhaps it is limited to headlines and major topics?

• Profile Photo
    James B Robinson said 4 years, 9 months ago:

It worked, I received a notification that you had made a comment/response, but it did throw my response to the end of the line.

• Profile Photo
    Matija Skobe said 4 years, 8 months ago:

i figured out that in Headlines/articles i get blue box to post reply, but in forums/groups my reply gets no blue box and goes to last place, regardless the position of comment i wish to reply to.
    so it is best to do like James B Robinson says