Davy Jones’ Locker

Started by Maarten · 7 · 4 years ago
  • Profile Photo
    Maarten said 4 years, 5 months ago:

Cant find my 1/35 Type II U boat build (in the armada section) i even cant find the armada section
    Or did i post my progress in another dimension? looks like i am in the Twilight zone
    This is what i get when i log in .
    Regards,
    Maarten

2 attached images. Click to enlarge.

• Profile Photo
    Michel Verschuere said 4 years, 5 months ago:

My report on my latest build also seems gone, can @administrator have a look pls? @techsupport

http://imodeler.com/groups/work-in-progress-armor/forum/topic/arco-dei-fileni-lybia-1941-42/

• Profile Photo
    James B Robinson said 4 years, 5 months ago:

You might need to send a message to @techsupport for this.

• Profile Photo

Maarten @piet and Michel @michel-verschuere, what is the status of this mystery?

Martin @editor, can you provide any input? I was following with great interest, both of these builds.

• Profile Photo
    Michel Verschuere said 4 years, 5 months ago:

@jamesb I sent a PM to Boris Rakic who told me they're on it. He did not have a clue however when this issue would be resolved. Part of the group entries need to be restored from a backup.

• Profile Photo
    Maarten said 4 years, 5 months ago:

Hi James,
    Still not working at my end,i also cant see Michel's Arco dei Fileni thread
    But there working on it .
    I have nothing new to show ( U boat build) ... i haven't got the time these last weeks to do some model building.

Maarten

• Profile Photo

Maarten @piet and Michel @michel-verschuere, thank you for the update. This is good news. Glad they are on top of it.

Maarten, I understand lack of time. I was moving along at a good pace then stumbled with family schedules and other issues. Hoping to get some time at the bench this weekend.

Cheers,
    James B