I don't receive any e-mail notifications

Started by Daniel Johansson · 6 · 5 years ago
  • Profile Photo
    Daniel Johansson said 5 years, 5 months ago:

Hi!
    New member here at iModeler. Really enjoy the site! However I have a problem I don't receive any e-mail notifications. I got notifications for first few comments but then nothing. I've checked my settings and all the boxes says yes, I've tried to change my e-mail address but I don't receive the confirmation mail so that won't work. Help!?

• Profile Photo
    Stellan Schroeder Englund said 5 years, 5 months ago:

Hej Daniel, skumt. Det finns ju inte så mycket att klicka JA eller NEJ för. Kollade mina inställningar och ser bara att jag klickat NEJ för att få notifikationer för egna inlägg. Är e-post-adressen korrekt?

• Profile Photo
    Editor said 5 years, 5 months ago:

Daniel, that's weird. Unfortunately sending an email and having it delivered it is not always the same thing :/.
    Let us summarize which emails you did receive.

• Registration email

• Notifications for first few comments

• Notification to this reply?

• Notification to a test private message I sent to you?

/m

• Profile Photo
    Editor said 5 years, 5 months ago:

I have checked our email logs re: last two points and the notifications have been sent, so now I would be particularly interested if:

(a) Have you received any notification emails about this reply (or: replies in this thread)?
    (b) Have you received a notification to a test private message I sent to you?

• Profile Photo
    Daniel Johansson said 5 years, 5 months ago:

I did get the registration mail and notifications for maybe the first 8-10 comments and friend requests. I haven't received any notifications about this thread or the test message you sent me. Just checked spam filters and no e-mails.
    Thanks for helping out!

• Profile Photo
    gary sausmikat said 5 years, 5 months ago:

Editor: I too am having a similar issue. All my email notifications are checked yes and I am getting no emails when others add comments to my posts or private conversations.
    Gary Sausmikat