I'm in!

Started by Rob Anderson · 6 · 5 years ago
  • Profile Photo
    Rob Anderson said 5 years, 3 months ago:

LOL forgot about this with the holidays and all, here is my 2001 Space Clipper. paint is next and I have some Pan Am decals that should be here Monday!

2 attached images. Click to enlarge.

• Profile Photo
    david leigh-smith said 5 years, 3 months ago:

Thanks, Rob! Trader Joe’s looks Very Nice.

• Profile Photo
    Josh Patterson said 5 years, 3 months ago:

Trader Joe's are cool. They are related to Aldi after it split in Europe into Aldi and Aldi Sud. Aldi Sud (thus Trader Joe's) sells alcohol and tobacco while Aldi does not. (That's my nugget of totally useless knowledge for the day.) Got some really nice swordfish steaks from Joe's a while back. Too bad the closest one to me is an hour and a half drive, but if I'm in the Madison area I stop!

• Profile Photo
    Tom Cleaver said 5 years, 3 months ago:

The TJ's Vintage Ale 2018 is to die for! Trust me! I gotta go buy some more before they run out. Super dark, makes Guinness seem like Budweiser Light...

One bottle is more than a Serious Drinker can deal with at a time.

Actually, Josh, Trader Joe's is a native Southern California company founded 50 years ago in Pasadena. When I lived over on the east side of Hell Lay, I used to shop at the original store. They spread out of Los Angeles over the past 20 years.

• Profile Photo
    david leigh-smith said 5 years, 3 months ago:

Cheers (literally), Tom. As it’s Sunday, the toast ought to be “absent friends”, which, although appropriate isnt quite as good as Saturday’s toast “To wives and sweethearts...may they never meet”.

• Profile Photo
    Rob Anderson said 5 years, 3 months ago:

Done!

2 attached images. Click to enlarge.