1/32 Dragon Bf 110D

Started by Tolga ULGUR · 26 · 2 years ago
  • Profile Photo
    Tolga ULGUR said 2 years, 11 months ago:

This is my second entry. This project also started few months ago. And again not enough WIP pictures taken. Here are some beginning pictures.
    Instrument panel and seat belts are from Eduard.

8 attached images. Click to enlarge.

• Profile Photo
    Colin Gomez said 2 years, 11 months ago:

That will be a great contribution, Tolga. I have the Dragon Bf-110C-7 in 1/32 scale. I hope to do it in a desert sand scheme or operating out of Sicily but only after I am well on my way with the Bf-109s and He 111. Having your build will be a great inspiration and I will follow your expert assembly, detailing and paintwork. The cockpit looks outstanding so far, particularly the IP.

• Profile Photo
    John vd Biggelaar said 2 years, 11 months ago:

Great interior on this 110, Tolga.
    A very promising start.

• Profile Photo
    Spiros Pendedekas said 2 years, 11 months ago:

Amazing entry and equally amazing work so far, Tolga, that I will follow with great interest!
    I only have the classic Revell 1/32 old mold C-4B version, that I nevertheless intent to build it sometime for this GB!

• Profile Photo

Colin, John and Spiros thanks for your comments

• Profile Photo

And here is actual stage of Bf110.
    Few weeks ago, painting, decalling and weathering terminated.
    Decals are from Eagle Cals.
    I have used Quickboost exhausts.

10 attached images. Click to enlarge.

• Profile Photo
    Spiros Pendedekas said 2 years, 11 months ago:

Looking spectacular, Tolga!

• Profile Photo
    Colin Gomez said 2 years, 11 months ago:

Wow. Almost done, Tolga. I am surprised you set this aside originally. I couldn't wait to complete it at this stage, personally. The shark mouth looks fantastic.

• Profile Photo
    John vd Biggelaar said 2 years, 11 months ago:

Fantastic paintwork, Tolga.

• Profile Photo
    Louis Gardner said 2 years, 11 months ago:

Tolga @tolgaul
    Thank you very much for joining our ever growing Luftwaffe group. I have one of the Revell 1/32 scale 110's in the stash and it is a Night Fighter version. In the 1/48 scale, I have around 5 or so of the 110, and these too are also the Revell kits, and I think I have 3 of the Fujimi models, also unbuilt.
    After seeing just how cool these look wearing the wasp, skeletal hand, and shark mouth, you might have just been the deciding factor as inspiration to build up several 110's for this group.

Your work always looks magnificent, as does this 110.

Thank you again for joining us, and it is good to see you posting again. I look forward to your next installment. No hurries my friend, do it when it fits into your plans.

Take care.

• Profile Photo
    George R Blair Jr said 2 years, 11 months ago:

Another great job, Tolga (@tolgaul). Interior is great. In 1/32, you will need a bunch of shelf space.

• Profile Photo
    Jay Mitchell said 2 years, 11 months ago:

Very beautifully painted 110 !

• Profile Photo

Thank you Spiros @fiveten, John @johnb, George @gblair, Jay @ssgt

• Profile Photo

Thanks Colin,
    As a matter of fact I had to take a break for a while because of my mother s illness and unfortunately her decease. Nowadays I am trying to continue unfinished projects.

• Profile Photo

Thanks Louis @lgardner , it s my pleasure to join to this group.

For a few years most of my modelling projects are in 1/32 scale. Due to my bucket list there are still 2 or 3 Bf 110 in 1/32. First one was a C wearing a wasp from eastern front.

1/32 Dragon Messerschmitt Bf 110 C-7 Trop