Dragon 1/48th Ba394A Natter

Started by Walt · 37 · 1 year ago · 1/48, Ba394A, Bachem, Dragon, Luftwaffe, Natter, Rocket
  • Profile Photo
    John vd Biggelaar said 1 year, 11 months ago:

Indeed great camouflage scheme, Walt @luftwaffe-birdman
    Looking forward to the red accents.

• Profile Photo
    Walt said 1 year, 11 months ago:

Well I think I was right, a little color goes a long way to improving and adding interest to a model. Again I want to say that I am really enjoying Mr Color Lacquer Paints. The spray nice, dry quick and the colors are nice...notice I didn't say accurate...I will leave that to the people who think they know. I will let the decals dry overnight and hope to put another coat of clear on it tomorrow so I can start the weathering process.

4 attached images. Click to enlarge.

• Profile Photo
    Spiros Pendedekas said 1 year, 11 months ago:

Looking absolutely superb, my friend @luftwaffe-birdman!
    Color shades look great!

• Profile Photo

The red accents look great, Walt @luftwaffe-birdman

• Profile Photo
    Walt said 1 year, 11 months ago:

Well I have been busy with work, and working on my cars, as well as working on my B-24. I managed though to get this done. May I say that it really is just a fun and enjoyable kit. The only thing not Out-of-Box with this build is the pole steps. I cut off off the plastic ones and put in wire ones after the pole was assembled.
    For anyone who comes upon this kit at a show, or garage sale, I highly recommend it. It is a fun trouble free build of a highly unusual subject.

1 attached image. Click to enlarge.

• Profile Photo
    Spiros Pendedekas said 1 year, 11 months ago:

Congratulations, my friend @luftwaffe-birdman! A superb result, a really attractive model! A great build thread, as well!

• Profile Photo

Well done, Walt @luftwaffe-birdman.
    A great build combined with a very nice article on the headlines.