Eduard 1/48 Fw 190A-8

Started by Eric Berg · 102 · 2 years ago · Eduard Fw 190A-8, Fw 190A-8
  • Profile Photo
    Eric Berg said 2 years, 6 months ago:

I CAN SEE THE FINISH LINE

Thanks @johnb,@holzhamer,@fiveten,@garybrantly, and @j-healy - thanks for the positive comments.

All I have to do now is attach the antenna to the canopy and do a little touch up and I will be crossing the finish line at last.

• Profile Photo
    Spiros Pendedekas said 2 years, 6 months ago:

Looking great already, my friend @eb801!
    Camo shades look extremely realistic.

• Profile Photo
    John vd Biggelaar said 2 years, 6 months ago:

Beautiful work, Eric @eb801
    Don't forget to attach that great blue spinner.

• Profile Photo

FINISHED! ALMOST!

@johnb,@holzhamer,@fiveten,@lgardner,@tcinla -I finally reached the finish line after much delay and correcting some painting mistakes. Just a few touch ups needed and then it's off to the photo shoot. I really enjoyed this build so much that I have another Eduard Würger waiting to be built next - a Fw-190A-5. This was a totally delightful experience despite starting off on the wrong foot with the initial bad paint job. Now I can turn my attention to my almost completed Pucará.

• Profile Photo
    Tom Cleaver said 2 years, 6 months ago:

@eb801 - this looks wonderful.

• Profile Photo
    Spiros Pendedekas said 2 years, 6 months ago:

Indeed a wonderful Wurger, my friend @eb801! What an amazing build!

• Profile Photo
    Doug Thost said 2 years, 6 months ago:

That sure is a handsome Fw190! Congratulations!

• Profile Photo
    John vd Biggelaar said 2 years, 6 months ago:

Absolutely stunning, Eric @eb801
    The blue accents are great on this scheme.

• Profile Photo
    Pedro L. Rocha said 2 years, 6 months ago:

Looks very nice Eric. Those Eismeer Geschwader 190s are the most colourful of all seen in those last months of the terrible onslaught that was WW2. Looking forward to see it in the highlights!

• Profile Photo
    Louis Gardner said 2 years, 6 months ago:

Eric, @eb801
    This has turned out magnificent ! The blue really pops against the 74/75/76 scheme. Well done my friend, and I hope to see it in the headlines section soon. Between you and Pedro building up all of these wonderful Wurger's, it's very hard not to drag out a few of my own... 😉 In due time I will, but I have to clear some projects out first.

Take care and stay safe.

• Profile Photo

@lgardner:Thank you for making this group build happen. Sure was fun building this kit. I headlined the finished photos today, October 21. Also thanks to Pedro@holzhamer.

• Profile Photo
    Louis Gardner said 2 years, 5 months ago:

Eric, @eb801
    You built a magnificent looking plane ! I'm sure you had a great time building it... and I thank you for composing this build journal, and for starting another one for your JG-54 Wurger. These Eduard 190's do indeed look very good.

This Luftwaffe group would not be successful without people like you, who have helped to make it what it is today.

I sincerely thank you for that. Stay safe my friend, and I will be watching your newest Eduard 190 as it comes to life..