EC72-118 Bf110D

Started by George Schembri · 4 · 1 year ago · 1/72, Bf110, EagleCals, Fujimi
  • Profile Photo
    George Schembri said 1 year, 8 months ago:

Hope it's okay that I jump into this GB, gents. I have a few EagleCals decals that have been waiting to be used and I've had this Fujimi kit in my sites for a while now.

The Decal set is EC72-118 and the kit to be used is Fujimi 7A17-500 with Bf110 D-1&D-3 options.

Gonna check and confirm aircraft model types, but I hope to complete Aircraft '4M+RB' Bf110 D with the Erganzungs Schlacht Gruppe, with the mean looking wolf's head.

The Fujimi kit has it's the colour print typically found in the older Fujimi kits. The print and the kit decals are stamped '1976'.

I've read that this kit seems to have a 'skinny' fuselage - I'll do a compare with the recent Airfix kit that I have in my stash.

4 attached images. Click to enlarge.

• Profile Photo
    Spiros Pendedekas said 1 year, 6 months ago:

Oops! Missed this, my friend @georgeswork! What a great entry! Regarding the skinny or not fuselage, the discrepancy, if any, I am pretty sure it will not show but by direct comparison with a "correct' one 🙂
    Looking forward to it!

• Profile Photo
    John vd Biggelaar said 1 year, 6 months ago:

Seem to have missed this as well, George @georgeswork. Sorry for that. Would love to see this one build. Not sure how big those differences will be, but as said by Spiros, as a standalone it will be barely visible.

• Profile Photo
    Tom Bebout said 1 year, 6 months ago:

Nice entry George, look forward to seeing her done