Swap Shop anyone ? - Looking for thoughts and feedback:

Started by IAN JACKSON · 3 · 1 year ago · Feedback, Swap Shop
  • Profile Photo
    IAN JACKSON said 1 year, 10 months ago:

Ran this idea past Tom, so please don't think I'm usurping his GB idea.

OK here's the idea... To push this GB forward, how about we open a thread where we can offer (for free) the parts of the Eagle Cal sheets we aren't planning to use ?

So, I've got a sheet of four 1:48 early Fw190's on the way and I'm only going to build one for this GB - I'll happily offer-up the other three to anyone who wants them. No cost, not even postage; I'm a BIG believer in 'what goes around comes around'.

Equally you could be keen to join the GB but just don't have the exact decals you need... 'hey folks, I really want to build the (XYZ) but don't have the sheet, can anyone help me out ? - I have this sheet (ABC) I can offer for trade...'

You get the idea, it's a Swap-Shop or (free) Decal Bank for folks already in or wanting to join the Group Build. We're all modellers, pretty sure no-one will try to take advantage. So what do y'all think ?

Over to you - Best from NZ.

• Profile Photo
    Spiros Pendedekas said 1 year, 10 months ago:

Hi my friend @ij001! Thanks for your kind offer! I am definitely interested! I already have the Tamiya A3...

Do you think it is a proper kit for your decals? I can easilly also get my hands on the A8... .
    Again, thanks so much for your kind offer, you are a Good Man. And, yes, what goes around comes around.
    Best from Greece

• Profile Photo
    John vd Biggelaar said 1 year, 10 months ago:

@ij001, sounds like a wonderful idea, Ian. If you have some left, I am interested as well. Still looking for a decent FW190A variant and it would be nice to get some of these amazing decals on.