1/48 ICM A-26B-50 INVADER

Started by Tolga ULGUR · 54 · 3 years ago
  • Profile Photo
    Spiros Pendedekas said 3 years, 7 months ago:

You' ve done such a fantastic job, Tolga!
    Waiting for your final pictures!

• Profile Photo
    Louis Gardner said 3 years, 7 months ago:

Tolga, @tolgaul
    Your Invader is magnificent. The details packed into the engines are incredible ! You have done an incredible job building this one, which is your normal. I have gone back through this build journal several times, and it seems that I notice something new each time I take a closer look at the pictures you have posted.

Like Spiros, (and the others), I am looking forward to seeing your final pictures. What a remarkable build...

• Profile Photo
    Robert Paschall said 3 years, 7 months ago:

@tolgual It's looking great. The engines are really cool. Looking forward to the end product.

• Profile Photo
    Tolga ULGUR said 3 years, 7 months ago:

Thanks Louis, Robert and Spiros...
    And here are the final pictures..
    More pictures will be posted soon in headlines section.

10 attached images. Click to enlarge.

• Profile Photo
    Chuck A. Villanueva said 3 years, 7 months ago:

The Grand Finale, another masterpiece. you made a very good model even much better Tolga. Mine is progressing slowly as though I did quite a bit in over the holiday weekend. I am using your WIP as a reference. MY first curve so far is the radio rack behind the pilot. I struggled a bit with that one. I know you have built the Monogram/Revell Invader. As you have displayed a few of your builds of them, the Revell kits that is. And you have built them to an excellent standard. I have a few in the stash, especially most of the twin engines they produced and for years no one else did. This particular Invader and markings I have and may just build the Monogram Pro Modeler kit with those markings. Thanks for the tips and again another beautiful example

• Profile Photo
    Spiros Pendedekas said 3 years, 7 months ago:

Turned out beautifully, Tolga! (As usual).
    Congratulations, my friend!

• Profile Photo

Chuck and Spiros, Thanks for your comments, appreciated
    Chuck; for the Monogram kit ; be carefull on horizontal tails and tail joint section and wheel well doors placement. I had some problems in these areas with my promodeler Invader kit.
    But despite these problems I like old Monogram kits. It seems that my next Monogram projects will be a Heinkel He-111H and B-24J .

• Profile Photo
    Robert Paschall said 3 years, 7 months ago:

Tolga, you definitely set the bar pretty high. It came out amazing! Hats off to you, and looking forward to the B-24!

• Profile Photo

Thanks Robert