Lancia LC2 - Italeri 1/24

Started by George Williams · 64 · 11 months ago
  • Profile Photo
    Spiros Pendedekas said 1 year ago:

Looking amazing, my friend @chinesegeorge!

• Profile Photo
    John vd Biggelaar said 1 year ago:

Very nice result so far, George @chinesegeorge

• Profile Photo
    Rory Wilson said 1 year ago:

Looking great George @chinesegeorge Great progress so far!

• Profile Photo
    Jeff Wilson said 1 year ago:

Looking really, really good George @chinesegeorge. May have to add this one to my Martini/LeMans stash.

• Profile Photo
    George Williams said 1 year ago:

Thanks, Jeff @f4phantom, a Martini stash sounds like my kind of thing, sweet, dry, or Bianco?

• Profile Photo
    Jeff Wilson said 1 year ago:

Lol, well not that kind of stash, but any of them.

• Profile Photo
    Spiros Pendedekas said 1 year ago:

Count me in for the Martini "team", Gents @chinesegeorge and @f4phantom, but it will be "Vodka Martini, shaken not stirred" for me.

• Profile Photo

Cheers, my good martini friends, @fiveten and @f4phantom.

• Profile Photo
    Anthony Ricco said 1 year ago:

Wow George your entry is looking fantastic, the decals you got on so well - well done. Please let me know what you used and how you did it - mine as you know were a disaster and I just had an even bigger disaster.

• Profile Photo

Hi ,@anthonyricco, I think the main reason those Martini stripes went on OK is because they were printed by Cartograf. I was just patient, used lots of Tamiya Markfit, and cut up the longer stripes into two or three more manageable pieces. I’m calling it finished now, more photos to come. Are we supposed to post them in headlines at any time, or are we waiting until nearer the time of the race?

• Profile Photo
    Anthony Ricco said 1 year ago:

I'm not sure, yeah I think you can post them now - otherwise the headlines will get flooded with Le Mans builds. actually that may be quite cool.

• Profile Photo
    George Williams said 11 months, 3 weeks ago:

Hi everyone, @brithebuilder, @anthonyricco, @gblair, @rory, @bikequeen, @johnb, @fiveten, @eb801, here are some finished pictures of the Lancia.

I’ve added the exhausts,

The fuel filler caps,

The radio antenna,

And other bits and pieces,

As well as joining the body to the base.

I’ll wait a little while before posting it in Headlines so as to be nearer to the race.

Not too bad for what is basically a “vintage” kit originally issued by Protar in 1984.

Thanks for taking the time to look. Happy modelling everyone.

• Profile Photo
    Spiros Pendedekas said 11 months, 3 weeks ago:

An amazing result, my friend @chinesegeorge! Looks awesome! Looking forward to see her in the headlines!

• Profile Photo
    George R Blair Jr said 11 months, 3 weeks ago:

I agree with Spiros, this is an amazing model, George (@chinesegeorge). The paint and decals came out great.

• Profile Photo
    John vd Biggelaar said 11 months, 3 weeks ago:

Excellent result, George @chinesegeorge.
    She will look amazing on the headlines.
    Well done.