MiG-29SMT the "hunchback" Fulcrum

Started by Sebastijan Videc · 20 · 4 years ago
  • Profile Photo
    John Healy said 4 years, 4 months ago:

Beautiful exhausts!

• Profile Photo
    Louis Gardner said 4 years, 4 months ago:

It has been a little while since I have stopped by... your MiG-29 looks very realistic, even more so now that you have applied the decals. Your paint work is incredible, and the exhaust nozzles are a work of art by themselves ! Well done, and it looks like you might have this one wrapped up soon... Thanks for the updates.

• Profile Photo
    Sebastijan Videc said 4 years, 4 months ago:

Thanks guys!

Since I am in a bit of hurry to finish this one, I concentrated on building instead of shooting progress photos, but here she is as of today.

Oil paint weathering done. Hydraulic pipes on landing gear done. Ejection seat done. External fuel tank added as well as some smaller antenna (more to follow).

• Profile Photo
    Sebastijan Videc said 4 years, 3 months ago:

OK, I think I managed to reach the deadline 😀 I won't be posting an article yet, as I'll build a simple base for her, but here she is

• Profile Photo
    Louis Gardner said 4 years, 3 months ago:

What a fantastic build ! Well done my friend...it looks so realistic and the photography is perfect.

I just posted my last two MiG-15 articles too in the headlines section. Thanks for extending the deadline. Otherwise I wouldn't have had the opportunity to complete my last two builds for the group.

Happy New Year !