Suzuki GSX750 Police Bike

Started by Cricket · 26 · 1 year ago
  • Profile Photo
    George Williams said 1 year, 1 month ago:

You’re certainly a quick worker, Cricket @bikequeen, it must be nearly finished by now.

• Profile Photo
    Cricket said 1 year, 1 month ago:

@anthonyricco @gblair @chinesegeorge @johnb @brithebuilder @bikequeen @fiveten

Hey everyone….so very sorry for the delay….thanks for all the comments, this bike has been done almost 3 weeks now but life keeps getting in the way….not to mention spring weather in the midsouth…not fun.

Anyway here it is all finished, the one side panel needs a bit of cleanup other than that I’m happy with….really tiny compared to 1/6th scale 🙂

And in other news my husband and I bought a used truck that we hope to convert into many things…a fire support vehicle, an amateur radio comms vehicle, possible a camper. I have been working on it for a week now. It was a crime scene staging vehicle for the Cincinnati Police dept. We got a great deal on it…couple pics

Hope everyone is well, I am way behind with emails and posts :/

9 attached images. Click to enlarge.

• Profile Photo
    Brian Mennenoh said 1 year, 1 month ago:

@bikequeen - Hey Cricket, the finished bike looks fantastic. The truck project sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun as well!

• Profile Photo
    George Williams said 1 year, 1 month ago:

Good to hear from you, Cricket @bikequeen, the police bike looks great, and good luck with that truck conversion.

• Profile Photo
    George R Blair Jr said 1 year, 1 month ago:

Bike looks great, Cricket (@bikequeen). White is a tough color to get right, but you have nailed it. Good luck with the new truck. You will need to keep us posted on the 1:1 truck also. Cool project.

• Profile Photo

Thank you everyone @gblair @brithebuilder @chinesegeorge. Yeah white a difficult color especially Tamiya “pure White” as if one is not careful it will run.

The truck is already a mobile office and dog approved….we jut cleaning it up 2003 with 20,000…we practically stole it 😉

2 attached images. Click to enlarge.

• Profile Photo
    George R Blair Jr said 1 year, 1 month ago:

Looks really nice inside, Cricket (@bikequeen). Well done. And of course, it must be approved by your friend.

• Profile Photo

@gblair … all that came with it…we just making it ours 😉

• Profile Photo
    John vd Biggelaar said 1 year, 1 month ago:

The police bike is a true gem, Cricket @bikequeen
    As said, the white turned out really nice.
    The 1:1 truck is a very good deal, practically a new one. This will be a great project.

• Profile Photo
    Spiros Pendedekas said 1 year, 1 month ago:

The police bike turned out wonderful, your new truck is such a bargain, my friend @bikequeen!

• Profile Photo
    Anthony Ricco said 1 year, 1 month ago:

Wow @bikequeen, love the police bike, you did a great job with it. The truck looks cool I'm sure thats going to be a really fun project too.
    All the best