Tamiya Yamaha Midnight Special 1/6

Started by Cricket · 20 · 1 year ago · 1/6, Midnight Special, Tamiya, Yamaha, Yamaha Midnight Special
  • Profile Photo
    Cricket said 1 year, 4 months ago:

@brithebuilder yeah yeah, I hear ya none of them are insulated so kitchen table it is, even if I spray i step ou the back door. Coldest temp i sprayed in was 19 degrees…works if I’m in and out real quick 🙂

• Profile Photo
    Cricket said 1 year, 4 months ago:

@gblair No hobby shops here, im in the middle of nowhere and at the mercy of ebay and amazon. Nearest one is Hobby Lobby and have nothing in the line of models, a few kits some tiny bottles of paint thats it nd 1 hour away…not worth it

• Profile Photo
    Brian Mennenoh said 1 year, 4 months ago:

Yeah, I'm in Wisconsin, so without insulation and a serious heater, I understand. Could be a fun summer project though.

• Profile Photo
    Brian Mennenoh said 1 year, 4 months ago:

I'm looking forward to seeing your next build @bikequeen. Do you build motorcycles exclusively?

• Profile Photo
    George R Blair Jr said 1 year, 4 months ago:

Sorry about your hobby shop situation, Cricket (@bikequeen). There was once 5 or 6 hobby stores around here, but all but one had closed by the time the pandemic started. Our one hobby store survived by doing mail order, which they still do. I live in Central Texas and sprayed some stuff in the garage yesterday and it was 38 degrees. I did bring the spray can inside to warm up before I took it back out to spray the parts.