TYPE 97 CHI-HA *DIORAMA/VIGNETTE*

• 5 posts
  • Last reply 5 days, 21 hours ago
  • 1/35, Diorama/Vignette, Tamiya, Type 97 CHI_HA
Viewing 1 - 5 of 5 posts
  • gary sausmikat said 6 days, 11 hours ago:

Hey All,
    Not meaning to step on Mr Koppos’s toes but I too saw a lack of non-flying subjects and decided to start the only Japanese subject kit I have in my stash.
    My build will be an OOB, small diorama/vignette based on the 1/35 Tamiya, Type 97 CHI_HA.
    So here we go….Hope you enjoy!

1 attached image. Click to enlarge.

• Bill Koppos said 6 days, 11 hours ago:

Ow!! That was you? The more the merrier looking forward to how you do this.

• gary sausmikat said 6 days, 10 hours ago:

Hi Bill, Glad your not sending out the hit squad for me….LOL
    Originally I wasn’t going to join this group build because I didn’t think I had any Japanese kits. I forgot I had this one, given to me by a co-worker a few years ago.
    I waited until this morning to post once I had some ideas put together…when there yours was.
    I too will be interested in seeing your build. We probably have the same ideas…LOL
    Well, good luck and enjoy your build! At least our two tanks have plenty of air cover.

• Louis Gardner said 6 days, 7 hours ago:

Hello Gary,
    I’ll be watching this one too….. I have this same kit in the stash, and you guys are really tempting me to pull mine out of the pile and start gluing them together. I’m very interested in seeing how you build it up.

Clankity clank, I’m a tank…….. Yee haw it’s a Chi Ha

• Paul Barber said 5 days, 21 hours ago:

Louis has clearly been off his medication too long, Gary.

Like buses these, you never see one until two or maybe three come along! And I have a feeling all will be great!

Viewing 1 - 5 of 5 posts