For Sale – 10 kits

• 8 posts
  • Last reply 1 year, 2 months ago
Viewing 1 - 8 of 8 posts
  • Craig Abrahamson said 1 year, 2 months ago:

As some of you know (or may have guessed), I’m no longer in the hobby. I have a few kits left and I’d like to sell them ALL as a lot and not piece-meal them out one or two at a time. Therefore, I’ll consider any and all reasonable offers AND pay for the shipping (CONUS only). Here’s a list of what I have left (plus I’ll throw in a couple of “surprises” as well).

32nd scale Revell F-4G Phantom

48th scale Revell F-4D Phantom

” Academy F-14A Tomcat

” Tamiya F-14A Tomcat

” Trumpeter Bf-109E-4

” Eduard Bf-109E-1

” Hasegawa P-51D

” AM P-51D

” Monogram HE-111

” Monogram Harrier

I may be contacted at the following email: [email protected]

Thanks – Craig (in Daytona)

• Craig Abrahamson said 1 year, 2 months ago:

I can’t believe NOBODY here even wants to make an OFFER for these kits? It ain’t like I’m askin’ for a lotta money. C’mon fellas….help me out here.

• Robert Royes said 1 year, 2 months ago:

Interesting subjects, but wrong scale. Besides I’m slowing my stash intake.

• Louis Gardner said 1 year, 2 months ago:

They’re the right scale for me Craig, but like Robert said, I’m trying to build up more than I bring in at the moment.

Sorry buddy. You have some great kits listed there.

• Chuck A. Villanueva said 1 year, 2 months ago:

How much for the Tamiya F-14 Craig?

• Michel Verschuere said 1 year, 2 months ago:

Sorry my friend, I’m not CONUS and also not really in planes as you know. Otherwise, I love to “adopt” stash kits from someone else!

• david leigh-smith said 1 year, 2 months ago:

Craig, someone has to say it. I’d find it hard to buy part or all of your stash; hell, even if you gave them away I wouldn’t take any. This is because of who you are and what you are to this community. I love your Skyraider, the Panther, and many others. I want to see you build my friend, not sell. I suspect other iModeler ‘vets’ feel the same.

That said, Graig, good luck. But I’d love to see you make something.

• David A. Thomas said 1 year, 2 months ago:

I like what David said!

I was on the road, as I messaged you, Craig, but that aside I did not mean to ignore you. I have a bit of personal upheaval going on and acquiring more kits would be difficult to justify. I stick to WW2 in 1:48 scale due to personal interest and space restrictions. I’m also sitting on three 109 kits of various makes at the moment. For these reasons buying the entire stash is difficult for me because I “know” they’ll never make it out of their boxes.

Sorry, friend!

Viewing 1 - 8 of 8 posts