TC is thinning the stash!

• 1 posts
  • Last reply 11 months, 4 weeks ago
Viewing 1 post
  • Tom Cleaver said 11 months, 4 weeks ago:

I’m going through all the stuff in the garage, and am going to list the kits I have decided I will never get around to building. Not because they’re not good! Most are great. Many are items no longer in production, so get them while you can. Boxes may show some external wear, but all contents are bagged and complete.

Sorry to say, but sales are limited to the 48 continental US. I can’t guarantee safety for international shipment, and you can’t afford US postage to get it to you.

Ships first. All 1/350. Several have additional photo-etch sets (listed).

TAMIYA:

HIJMS Tone – $100 plus shipping (to be determined depending on where you are)

HMS Prince of Wales (includes extra photo-etch) – $100 plus shipping (to be determined depending on where you are)

USS Missouri (BB-63) – World War II fit. Extra p-e. $100 plus shipping (to be determined depending on where you are)

USS New Jersey (BB-64) – final fit. Extra p-e. $100 plus shipping (to be determined depending on where you are)

TRUMPETER

USS North Carolina (BB-55). Extra p-e. $100 plus shipping (to be determined depending on where you are)

DRAGON:

Scharnhorst (1943). Tons of p-e in this kit. Never to be released again. $125 plus shipping (to be determined depending on where you are)

USS Princeton (CVL-23). Never to be released again. Basic hull assembled. All else in original bags. $125 plus shipping (to be determined depending on where you are)

ICM

SMS Kronprinz – World War I battleship. $90 plus shipping (to be determined depending on where you are)

You guys get first try for these. After September 30 anything remaining goes to the LHS estate sale.

PM me for anything you’re interested in.

Viewing 1 post