Wanted: 1/48 Spitfire MK VIII

• 8 posts
  • Last reply 7 months ago
Viewing 1 - 8 of 8 posts
  • Tom Bebout said 7 months, 3 weeks ago:

Looking for a 1/48 MK VIII Spit to do a RECCE bird known at PA 944. Not interested in the HF version with the longer pointed wing. I’m in CONUS in the Cincinnati, Ohio area. Let me know if you have one you would let go without costing a kings ransom.

Tom Bebout

• Jeff Carle said 7 months, 3 weeks ago:

Tom, I just saw an Eduardo Mk. VIII at Sprue Brothers, it’s an over trees kit but I also think I have can make copies of some instructions….

Thanks Jeff for the info, I’ll check them out.

• Jeff Carle said 7 months, 3 weeks ago:

Forgot to mention it was listed at $19.99.

• Tom Rodgers said 7 months, 3 weeks ago:

If you get an Eduard Overtrees kit, just go to the Eduard website. Click on “shop” in the banner at the top. Do a search for the parent kit, ie 1/48 Spitfire MkVIII. Click on the kit you are looking for and there will be a pdf link to the instruction sheet, usually two versions, English or Czech. Download and print and you are in business.

• Jeff Bailey said 7 months, 3 weeks ago:

Great advice, Tom.

Going to get the kit for my upcoming birthday from a daughter that asked, “What would you like for your birthday dad?” Now I know how to get the instructions, thought there must be a way to down load them. Thanks Tom Rogers.

• Harald Sydness said 7 months ago:

Tom, the Eduard webpage as stated above will let you save the link as a .pdf file, which you can then open with a pdf reader which are free.

It’s a good source for help within my modeling, I can see which PE kits to get and which to stay away from.

Cheers
    Harald

Viewing 1 - 8 of 8 posts