Is there extended time to this group?

Started by Bill Knoth · 4 · 6 years ago
  • Profile Photo
    Bill Knoth said 6 years, 12 months ago:

I don't see many finished aircraft? Am I looking in the wrong place? If this build is extended I would like to put my self in to it ! Cheers Bill

• Profile Photo
    Editor said 6 years, 11 months ago:

Hello Bill, and welcome to iModeler. All finished builds are usually presented at the headlines page. The ability for everyone to post directly to the front page makes iModeler different from most other services where usually only a forum area is opened for the users and separated from the main site.

This Group Build had made a reveal at the front page which is still accessible here:
    http://imodeler.com/tag/water-wings-group-build/

Feel free to use our A-Z index to explore old articles by subject...

Hope this helps

• Profile Photo
    Jaime Carreon said 6 years, 11 months ago:

Hi Bill,

I was the moderator for the Water Wings build, and as Martin mentioned, the deadline was a few months ago. But there's nothing stopping you from submitting a model and posting it, and I'd be more than happy to add it to the gallery of the models already completed when you do submit. This is the most user friendly modeling site around, and I'm sure you'll make new friends quickly. You can also post your in progress report and pics in the group build section if you'd like.

Welcome to the asylum!
    Jaime Carreon

• Profile Photo
    Bill Knoth said 6 years, 11 months ago:

Hello All! thanks for the heads up on things. I'm still checking things out when I can. Thanks Bill