A Tale Of Five P-38 Lightnings (Maybe Six)

Started by Carl Smoot · 65 · 3 years ago
  • Profile Photo
    John vd Biggelaar said 3 years, 1 month ago:

Remembering is, like Spiros @fiveten mentiones, the best option, Carl @clipperboat
    To see someones tag, you can also hover your mouse over the peron's name and then the tag will show up in the bottomleft of your browser (at least in Chrome it does).

• Profile Photo
    Erik Gjørup said 3 years, 1 month ago:

Carl, sadly as Spiros says there are no easy ways on the site. I do sometimes make a list in a text programme like Word where I keep the ones that are frequently used, and then it is a simple matter of using c+p. For my own builds I do have a Word-log, and simply prepare the post there and then c+p into a new reply. That way it is easy to keep track off-line, and it is easier to prepare it with text and pictures. Speaking of wich - if you want to include your pictures in the text you use square ( and ) - on a PC it is "alt gr + (" and "alt gr + )" Also in such [ ] you can make a heading, fat and italics - for the heading just write that before the text anf /heading in square () after the text you want ti use for heading. For fat - or Bold just use b and /b in the square () and for italics it is "i" that is used. I do not know if you really wanted this info, but there it is 🙂

• Profile Photo
    Carl Smoot said 3 years, 1 month ago:

Thanks for the responses. I did find a somewhat easier way to do the "@" tags. If you right click on someone's name and "Copy link address", this can be pasted into the text following the "@" character and then delete the additional parts of the address that are not needed. This wouldn't help you Erik @airbum since it sounds like you do your responses in Word and then paste them here.

Also, I am not sure I understand the other part of your post. I understand that you are saying that pictures can be posted in the message and I've seen this elsewhere but I am not sure of the meaning of the instructions you've posted.

I do like having the pictures in the text and would like to learn how to do that as I find it easier to view the photos than having to do a separate slide show.

• Profile Photo
    Erik Gjørup said 3 years, 1 month ago:

Carl, I sent you a private message trying to explain a bit deeper. Also I posted you a link to iModeler tutorials. Great tip with the right-click - I shall most certainly use that in the future - thanks!

• Profile Photo
    Carl Smoot said 3 years, 1 month ago:

Ah the tutorials link at the bottom. Didn't notice that before.