F14 A 1/72 (jolly rogers)

Started by Adilcan Topgül · 4 · 5 years ago
  • Profile Photo
    Adilcan Topgül said 5 years, 6 months ago:

As you may noticed i was away from the site for some time thats becaouse of my school and for the first time in my education life i started studying at home in my free time ( pros of studying history ;p)

Anyway i was also rearenging my workshop wich i will also would like to share with you in this article it may inspire someone.

Back to the build i bought the kit togeather with the sundowners f4 but never had time to build it until last week i opened the box and decided it will be a quick and fun build oob well i was right kit goes togeather werry well with a aid of tiny amount of putty. I dont think i have any photos of the construction since i wasnt planed to post a wip thread but i have some pictures in the painting stage so ill post it from there and show the weathering and finishing stages now im working on the decals and ill post some more pictures after yhe decaling done and at the end of the build id like you guys to chose my next build which ill post a in-depth build article.

Thats all for now take care.

3 attached images. Click to enlarge.

• Profile Photo
    Jeff Bailey said 5 years, 6 months ago:

Great start, Adilcan! I look forward to more on this.

• Profile Photo

Thank you Jeff

• Profile Photo

A little update decals are nearly done just some stenciling missing

3 attached images. Click to enlarge.